Converting A Database & Updating Information

Ann Hopkins molto.libri at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 18:17:04 BST 2020

I am trying to convert an old Collectorz Movies database, and I can get most of the data into Tellico, but not the actors.
I am testing with a small text export.
I want to use the update function with IMDB to only overwrite certain fields not all.
I learned I had to change to title on the update to something more generic. I saved my original title in another field.

With "overwrite selected" CHECKED it overwrites a lot of fields I don't want to overwrite.
With "overwrite selected" NOT CHECKED it doesn't fill the actors at all.

Is there a way I can modify this behavior?

Thanks