Pages for Tellico in Spanish

Urban Planet urbanplanet.manticore at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 19:30:30 GMT 2020

We like Drupal very much, but for us that was not the problem.
The landing page of the previous site was the news. Then it made no sense
to make a replica in Spanish, because it would always be outdated.
But now, with the new design of the landing page, more 'commercial' and
static, you only need to translate the pages: "Home", "About", and
"Donwload". And maybe the pages "Screenshots", "Data Sources", "Reviews",
"Mailing List".
The "Changelog" page could be translated from now on, just like "Recent
Post". It is not the first thing the user sees and he has to click on them
to know what's new.
The best would be to enable the multi-language option for your website.
Then copy our translations for the static pages, and finally - every month
- we would translate the important blog entries.

Regards