Festure request: conditional tabs

Urban Planet urbanplanet.manticore at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 16:12:02 GMT 2020

Hello!

It would be very useful for us to have this feature:
When we receive physical books, most of them go to the barter club, the
oldest ones, to the collector's club, but those of our subject are sent to
our Library (this is specified in a field). These books require special
fields, which we have in a specific tab.
But in most cases, we don't need to see that tab, only when they belong to
the library.
The data entry dialog could have a general behavior, without these tabs of
conditional visibility. But when a library record is selected, that tab
would appear.

This is just an example of one of our needs; there are more cases where we
would need these conditional visibility tabs.

Thanks!