Conversion ISBN 10 to 13

Jose-Marcio Martins da Cruz jose.marcio.mc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 11:57:53 BST 2019

Hello,

I had a problem with my books collection. Unfortunately, a bad configuration was the reason that some of ISBN of my
books were converted from ISBN-13 to ISBN-10.

The reason was that I configured my data sources to overwrite existing data. This is a bad idea.

After this problem solved, I had to convert back some ISBN codes from ISBN-10 to ISBN-13.

I wrote a simple python script to do the conversion. So, maybe this may be useful for some of you. I'm attaching it.

Best regards

José-Marcio