Tellico 3.2.2 Released

Bruno Cornec bruno at victoria.frmug.org
Sun Nov 17 16:58:34 GMT 2019

Hello Tellicoers,

The last time I came back to a previous version of tellico (due to the
regression I have with 3.2.2 concerning recording time for data files),
I reinstalled the std mageia version (3.0.2), not just the previous one
(3.2.1) and remarked at that time, (nothing else changed, just launched
the same tellico command on the same data file) that the small icon in
the title line was absent of the newer version. Found that pretty nice,
so wonder whether it was removed or whether I have a conf issue somehow
?

Screenshots attached to try to explain better what I mean.

Best regards,
Bruno.
--
Des infos sur la musique ancienne  -- http://www.musique-ancienne.org