Tellico 3.2.2 Released

Bruno Cornec bruno at victoria.frmug.org
Mon Nov 11 01:14:02 GMT 2019

Hello Robby,

Thanks for your continued work on tellico.

I'm encountering an issue wrt this new version. I packaged it for Mageia
as usual, and now when loading my 7100+ CDs DB, it takes 2 minutes
instead of 4 seconds previously. So seems to me there is a performance
regression somewhere. I keep CD images aside. My tc file is 4 MB. 1 CPU
core was 100% during the load.

Let me know if I can help you diagnose more.

Best regards,
Bruno.

--
Des infos sur la musique ancienne  -- http://www.musique-ancienne.org