How configure amazon ?

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Mon Jul 9 01:44:09 BST 2018

On 07/08/2018 11:45 AM, hizoka wrote:
> I have created a aws account.
>
> Acces Key : AKIAJ4TKVDT***GMSJWA
>
> Secret key : .....
>
> But what is the ID ? AWS ID (like 0000-0000-000) ?

I don't think you necessarily need an associates ID, but it usualy comes
when you sign up with the Amazon ProductNet (or whatever it's called in
France).

> When I tried to search a thing in amazon :
>
> Your AKIAJ4TKVDT***GMSJWA is not registered as an Amazon Associate.
> Please register as an associate at
> https://partenaires.amazon.fr/assoc_credentials/home.
>
> The link is not validate...

Were you including the period at the end? Drop that off. That message comes
straight from Amazon - Tellico just passes it along to the user as is.