feature request: kodi import

mark preston mark.preston at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 1 23:20:30 UTC 2018

Hi,

I'm sending my requests for a new feature via email because i didn't
want to create another one-time-only-use id to use the kde forums.

I use Kodi and it would be very helpful to know what i have in Kodei if
Tellico could scan/import NFO files from Kodi.
Too many times i have bought duplicate DVDs because i can't remember.
Since using Tellico for my books
and CDs i've stopped buying duplicates.

I've attempted to write an XSL transformation but not being a developer
(i'm a dba/system admin) it is more
involved than i though and don't want to turn into a developer.

thanks,
m.