[Tellico-users] Tellico Import Audio CD not working

Frédéric BURLET fred at namurlug.org
Fri Aug 3 18:34:10 BST 2018

Hi,

Now it does seem that the bug I reported (for debian unstable) has been fixed.
But nevertheless, the import of an Audio CD is still not working.

I reported the bug to debian team with all the details [1]. I reported the
backtrace as well [2].

Could be nice to have a fix for the next tellico release :)

Best regards,

Fred.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=898268
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=898268#35