Pb compiling tellico 3.0.2 under Fedora

Jose-Marcio Martins da Cruz jose.marcio.mc at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 10:05:03 UTC 2017

Hello,

First of all... Thanks a log for this very good software.  I'm using it for a while to manage my books.

I'm trying to compile Tellico 3.0.2 under Fedora 26 and I have the following error messages when running "generate" with
ccmake. (just cmake on the build directory gives the same result) :

Any hint ?

  CMake Error: The inter-target dependency graph contains the following strongly connected component (cycle):
    "core" of type STATIC_LIBRARY
      depends on "images" (weak)
      depends on "utils" (weak)
      depends on "core_autogen" (strong)
    "core_autogen" of type UTILITY
      depends on "images" (strong)
      depends on "utils" (strong)
    "images" of type STATIC_LIBRARY
      depends on "core" (weak)
      depends on "utils" (weak)
      depends on "images_autogen" (strong)
    "images_autogen" of type UTILITY
      depends on "core" (strong)
      depends on "utils" (strong)
    "utils" of type STATIC_LIBRARY
      depends on "images" (weak)
      depends on "core" (weak)
      depends on "utils_autogen" (strong)
    "utils_autogen" of type UTILITY
      depends on "images" (strong)
  At least one of these targets is not a STATIC_LIBRARY.  Cyclic dependencies are allowed only among static libraries.

Thanks

José-Marcio