Support for TV Episode Tracking?

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Sun Jun 11 01:21:27 UTC 2017

On 06/08/2017 02:00 PM, Michael Tunnell wrote:
> I really like Tellico and it has a lot of cool features but I wanted to
> keep track of episodes of various tv shows I've seen but that does not
> seem to be possible. I can make a collection of tv shows but not at the
> episode level.
>
> Would you be interested in adding such a feature?

It's been on my long-term To-Do list for a while, and I just have gotten
around to developing that functionality. It'll likely require a bit of
redesign to the data within Tellico.

The best option I can offer at the moment is to either adjust the video
collection fields to be more appropriate to episodes or just use it for
the TV show itself and add a tbale field to list which episodes you have.