Tellico 3.0 Released

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Wed Nov 9 00:58:48 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Tellico 3.0 is available, the first Tellico release using KDE Frameworks 5.

http://tellico-project.org/files/tellico-3.0.tar.xz
MD5: 08bb7f2fafe6a58449bbe293bc7e095f

Changes since 2.3.11
* Update dependencies to KDE Frameworks 5 and Qt5
* Improved performance for merging large collections
* Improved performance for deleting many entries at once
* Changed UI to include switchable view between icons and detailed list
* Added support for user-defined SRU queries
* Improved support for reading Audio CD information
* Improved the bedetheque data source
* Removed the defunct Yahoo! data source
* Removed the defunct Citebase fetcher
* Removed the PilotDB exporter (!)

Bug fixes:
* Added menu items for each Url field in icon view (Bug 250913).
* Fix bug for overly wide dialog box (Bug 362028)
* Fix crashing bug with some empty table values (Bug 361622)
* Fix bug with zero-padding in filter dates (Bug 361625)

I'm sure this version may have some issues, being the first real release
with an updated frameworks. Please let me know of issues or bugs. Also
always, back up your data files!

Thanks!