[Tellico-users] Managing Anthologies

Josep josep2006 at ya.com
Sun Jul 31 21:39:56 UTC 2016

On 31/07/16 00:09, Robby Stephenson wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 12:01 PM, Josep <josep2006 at ya.com
> <mailto:josep2006 at ya.com>> wrote:
>
>     In a book collection, I'd make a table to list different titles
>     from the same author.
>
>     If there are many authors, it is possible find them in a search,
>     but not at index.
>
>     I'd like make a full list of a some Anthologies contents, and
>     would be fantastic crossing authors from each Anthology with the
>     books from themselves.
>
>     I don't have any idea about how to make it.
>
> You need a field for the list of titles, with the Author listed first
> and indicated as "Format as name". Then you can group by People and
> have the Authors from the list field combined with the regular Author
> field. That will also include Editors, but hopefully, that does the
> trick for you.
>
> An example tellico file and screenshot is attached.
>
> Robby

Thanks for your attention, Robby.

That certainly works with authors, but titles remain out.

The same example tellico file, modified, is attached. There is added
another table that I made and is good for a extensive collection with
different authors. I expect this explain the question better than my bad
English.

--
Salutacions,

Josep