[Tellico-users] Managing Anthologies

Josep josep2006 at ya.com
Fri Jul 29 16:01:24 UTC 2016

Hello, everyone:

In a book collection, I'd make a table to list different titles from the
same author.

If there are many authors, it is possible find them in a search, but not
at index.

I'd like make a full list of a some Anthologies contents, and would be
fantastic crossing authors from each Anthology with the books from
themselves.

I don't have any idea about how to make it.

I suppose, certainly, write each title of each author with a field
unique i.e.: "Anthology B" would be useful, but increase allot the
number of entries : some Anthology has until hundred titles....

¿May I ask to you for advice ? ¿Any useful tip?

Thank you.

--
Salutacions,

Josep