[Tellico-users] Tellico Import Audio CD not working

Frédéric BURLET fred at namurlug.org
Wed Jan 27 17:56:19 UTC 2016

Hi,

To let you know that I reported the same issue for debian unstable a while ago.

About the report, maybe the title is not correct but the symptoms are the same.

I have both libraries libkcompactdisc and libkcddb installed on my system and I still have the
issue. If you need more info to help in debugging this, let me know.

Regards,

Fred.