[Tellico-users] Tellico Import Audio CD not working

Bill Gee bgee at campercaver.net
Tue Jan 26 12:26:33 UTC 2016

On the other hand - I have BOTH of these libraries on my Fedora 23 system, yet
the Import Audio CD option is greyed out.

==========

[root at main2 bgee]# dnf install libkcompactdisc libkcddb

Since I am using the Tellico package from the Fedora repository, I do not know
how it was compiled.  I do not see a package dependency between Tellico and
either of these libraries, so it seems possible that it was not compiled with the
right options.

Question - Is it possible to make this a runtime dependency rather than a
compile option?  Can Tellico be changed so it detects the libraries and behaves
accordingly?

Bill Gee