[Tellico-users] Contribution

Sven Werlen sven.werlen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 18:15:02 UTC 2016

Hi,

I found a way to better manage individual review requests separated by
using different local branches.
I recreated the review request for the additional 2 fields (boardgame).
I'm sorry for all the mails being generated on the mailing list because of
this.

> Thanks, Sven. At first glance, those looks great. I'm on travel right
now, but I'll get them pulled shortly.
Sure. No problem. Let me know if any of my contribution should be changed.

Btw... I love tellico. Thanks for creating it and maintaining it all these
years!

*Note: I also found the problem with tellicoui.rc and /usr/share/tellico
not beeing found.*
*I had to change the cmake install path to /usr (default is /usr/share).*

Sven

--
Sven