[Tellico-users] Contribution

Sven Werlen sven.werlen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 03:00:44 UTC 2016

Hi Robby,

I filed 2 review board requests:
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/126656/
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/126657/
<https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/126656/>
*(in the second one, I only wanted to include the changes for the 2
additional fields but it automatically add the bug fix as well)*

> Are you developing against master or the 2.3 branch?
I used "master" branch for developping and testing. Should I rather use the
2.3 branch?

In order to make Tellico work from my build folder, I had to apply 2
"hacks":

   1. Add #define UIFILE QString::fromUtf8("PATH TO tellicoui.rc file") in
   src/mainwindow.h
   2. Create a symbolic link /usr/share/tellico to my tellico folder

Without 1), Tellico was not able to find tellicoui.rc file and some menu
items were missing. I tried to change the "working dir" in KDevelop without
succes.
Without 2), Tellico was complaining about not finding Fancy.xsl at the
startup. I couldn't find any other way to make it work.

Is there any other way to configure KDevelop and make it work?

Last question: I think that "./src/fetch/scripts/boardgamegeek.rb" is not
used anymore. Can you confirm?

Best regards,
Sven

--