[Tellico-users] [Tellico] [2016-01-05] Automatic crash report generated by DrKonqi

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Wed Jan 6 01:45:34 UTC 2016

Hi Matteo,

On 01/05/2016 03:46 PM, Matteo Calorio wrote:
> Application: tellico (2.3.9)
>
> KDE Platform Version: 4.14.14
> Qt Version: 4.8.7
> Operating System: Linux 4.3.0-1-amd64 x86_64
>
> -- Information about the crash:
>
> I simply try to start Tellico: it very soon crashes both if I click on a
> Tellico file I already opened in the past severl times and if I start
> from KDE menu. From command line I get:
>
> $ tellico
> tellico(31814)/kdeui (kdelibs): Attempt to use QAction "edit_undo" with
> KXMLGUIFactory!
> tellico(31814)/kdeui (kdelibs): Attempt to use QAction "edit_redo" with
> KXMLGUIFactory!
> tellico(31814) KSharedUiServerProxy::KSharedUiServerProxy: kuiserver
> registered
> KCrash: Application 'tellico' crashing...
> KCrash: Attempting to start /usr/lib/kde4/libexec/drkonqi from kdeinit
> KCrash: Connect sock_file=/home/theo/.kde/socket-theox/kdeinit4__0
>
> [1]+  Stopped                 tellico
> $ Unable to start Dr. Konqi
>
> The crash can be reproduced every time.
>
> Thanks for your attention,

Thanks for sending in the backtrace. Unfortunately, as it is, there's
not enough info to figure out what is causing it, sorry about that.
You're the second to recently report a startup crash on Debian Sid, but
I don't know if that's a coincidence or not.

If you have the time and motivation, you might try a debug build and see
if the backtrace has additional info.
https://wiki.debian.org/HowToGetABacktrace

Thanks,