[Tellico-users] Tellico 2.9.92 Released ("3.0 beta2")

Bernhard Scheirle bernhard+kde at scheirle.de
Wed Aug 24 12:26:29 UTC 2016

Am Dienstag, 23. August 2016, 21:08 schrieb Robby Stephenson:
> If you close the New Entry Dialog and then close Tellico and restart it,
> the New Entry Dialog reappears?

Sometimes it does not, but most of the times it still opens the dialog.

I did a few more tests:

1.  start tellico
2.  new entry dialog opens
3.  close dialog
4.  close tellico
5.  start tellico
6.  sometimes a new entry dialog opens sometimes not (close it if it opens)
7.  open edit dialog of an entry
8.  save and close the edit dialog and save the collection
9.  close tellico
10. start tellico
11. new entry dialog opens (always)

1. delete tellicorc
2. start tellico
3. (no new entry dialog)
4. open collection
5. open edit dialog of an entry
6. save and close the edit dialog and save the collection
7. close tellico
8. start tellico
9. new entry dialog opens

> If that is the case, do you mind sending me your ~/.config/tellicorc
> file? That's the config settings which should tell me why the dialog is
> reappearing unneccesarily.

tellicorc if the new entry dialog opens:
https://paste.kde.org/pw38z2uz6/3oirw6 (I removed the recent dirs/files
entries)

Bernhard