[Tellico-users] Challenge when importing csv data

Alex Ried lx.ried at gmx.de
Tue Oct 27 17:38:53 UTC 2015

To whom it may concern,

I was extremely happy when I finally found Tellico. Just the application
I was looking for.

Though, when trying to import my list of CDs into the system via a csv
file. Formatted as mentioned in the Handbook (with ";") and the Forum
(with "::"). UTF-8 is used as recommended.

Result: Tellico always crashes when trying to load my csv file - i.e. it
runs for hours at 100% utilization of one core until I kill it.

I have ubuntu 14.04 LTS installed with all updates.

Would you please guide me to the solution? If Tellico works, of course I
shall donate, as I finally found what I was looking for.

Kind regards,

Alex