[Tellico-users] [bug] Country field not process for comics in gcstar2tellico.xsl

Xavier Brochard xavier at alternatif.org
Tue Jun 2 18:32:14 UTC 2015

Le mardi 2 juin 2015 04:55:27, vous avez écrit :
> On 06/01/2015 12:58 PM, Xavier Brochard wrote:
> > BUG in gcstar2tellico.xsl
> >
> > Tellico use Country field for Comics not Nationality
> > See below, current xsl is :
> > (coll 6 = comics, 7 = wines, 8 = coins)
>
> I'll fix that. But GCstar doesn't appear to even have a country field
> for comic books, I don't think.
>
> Robby

You're right, not even for books, I've checked.
Below is a comparison list

GCstar use country for
movies (tellico: nationality)
coins (tellico: country)
cards (tellico : nothing)
stamps (tellico: country)
tv shows episodes
tv shows series
wines (tellico: country)

So the current xsl is ok for coins and wines. My mistake, sorry.

Note that there is currently no import for Stamp collections. Should I put
that in a bug report ?

> Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 04:55:27 -0700

Don't you never sleep ? :-)

Xavier