[Tellico-users] list of tellico pre-built fields ?

Xavier Brochard xavier at alternatif.org
Mon Jun 1 20:11:50 UTC 2015

Le mercredi 20 mai 2015 17:14:06, vous avez écrit :
> On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 2:15 PM, Xavier Brochard <xavier at alternatif.org>
wrote:
> > Le mardi 19 mai 2015, 22:19:43 Xavier Brochard a écrit :
> >> Do you have any list of tellico pre-built fields ?
>
> There's no mapping file or anything. Everything is hard-coded into the
> xslt, as you see. There are unit tests to check many of them, but they
> are not comprehensive.

I started a comprehensive list of Tellico fields on the wiki. See
https://userbase.kde.org/Tellico and
https://userbase.kde.org/Tellico/DefaultFields

Currently there is 3 tables :
1. common fields for all collections
2. fields set in data definitions for books, bibliography and comics collections
3. fields set only in xslt files (and related to books, bibliography and comics)

Tables can be sorted by fields name, categories, collection, data sources and
xslt files.

I walk trough xslt files in alphabetic order. Already done are :
amazon2tellico.xsl
arxiv2tellico.xsl
biblioshare2tellico.xsl
crossref2tellico.xsl
dblp2tellico.xsl
delicious2tellico.xsl
[discogs2tellico.xsl skipped]
douban2tellico.xsl
[dvdfr2tellico.xsl skipped]
gcstar2tellico.xsl
[giantbomb2tellico.xsl skipped]

If one want to help, please start another table : video and music for example.

--
Xavier Brochard
xavier at alternatif.org