[Tellico-users] Merging Tellico frameworks branch into master

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jul 2 20:48:21 UTC 2015

El Dijous, 2 de juliol de 2015, a les 09:54:56, Alexander Potashev va
escriure:
> Hi Robby,

> > I plan to merge the Tellico frameworks branch into master soon, probably
> > this weekend. The master branch is currently KDE4/Qt4 based, so this is a
> > change to requiring Qt5 and KDE frameworks.
>
> If you are not going to develop for Qt4/KDELibs4 in the master branch
> anymore, it may be easier to _rename_ the frameworks branch into
> master.

I disagree, mergning frameworks to master is safer, that way you're sure you
don't miss anything that may have been in master but not in frameworks.

> In any case, please make sure the frameworks branch is gone, so that
> no one mistakenly pushes new changes in it.
>
> > I'm not sure what I may need to do to update the CI build information or
> > any of the i18n setup. Please let me know what I should edit or who, in
> > particular, I should notify, if anyone.
>
> You need to update the i18n setup at
> https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/office/tellico on the
> Settings->Repository page. If you have only one branch "master" with
> KF5-based code, then assign "i18n trunk branch (KF5)" to "master" and
> set all others to "none". Please notify in kde-i18n-doc when this is
> done, so that we can move the existing translations.
>
> I'm not sure about CI, but Scarlett Clark (CC'd) definitely knows what
> need to be done there.

Make sure logical-module-structure in kde:kde-build-metadata is correct.

Cheers,
  Albert