[Tellico-users] How to Build the Tellico RPM for Centos 7

Matthew Soffen (tellico) sirgeek-tellico at mrsucko.org
Fri Dec 18 19:23:24 UTC 2015

> KSane is an optional dependency. Can you tell rpmbuild to not try to
> compile against it?

I think I'll have to remove it from the spec completely.  Its so odd too.

Its weird too...  IT says it found ksane:
   * libksane - Support for adding scanned images to a collection

I'm wondering if the cmake check just failed (silently) ?

I'll try adding this to the cmake file to see what's up...

find_library(KSANE_LIBRARY NAMES ksane HINTS ${_IMPORT_PREFIX}/lib
NO_DEFAULT_PATH)
find_path(KSANE_INCLUDE_DIR NAMES libksane/ksane.h HINTS
${_IMPORT_PREFIX}/include NO_DEFAULT_PATH

If these fail, then I'll rip it out.