[Tellico-users] How to Build the Tellico RPM for Centos 7

Matthew Soffen (tellico) sirgeek-tellico at mrsucko.org
Wed Dec 16 06:36:55 UTC 2015

Unfortunately trying to build Tellico on Centos 7 is failing.

When building the RPM, It finds all the sub files
-- The following external packages were located on your system.
-- This installation will have the extra features provided by these packages.
   * nepomuk - Support for reading file metadata
   * kdepimlibs - Support for using the address book and calendar for loans
   * kdemultimedia - Support for CDDB searches
   * taglib - Support for reading multimedia files
   * libyaz - Support for searching z39.50 databases
   * libpoppler - Support for reading PDF files
   * libksane - Support for adding scanned images to a collection
   * libexempi - Support for reading PDF/XMP metadata
   * QJSON - Support for searching additional data sources, such as
OpenLibrary and Freebase
   * libv4l - Support for barcode scanning with a webcam

But fails when trying to compile -

CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they
are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the
CMake files:

Any ideas about fixing this issue ?

Matt