[Tellico-users] How to Build the Tellico RPM for Centos 7

Matthew Soffen (tellico) sirgeek-tellico at mrsucko.org
Mon Dec 14 18:45:53 UTC 2015

And that's what I'd expect too.

But -
1) There aren't any (from what I can tell) Centos SRPMS that I can rebuild
from.
2) If there were, I could use the prebuilt ones.
3) This is part of KDE - so there may be some "odd" dependencies  that I
don't know about (Like the use of cmake instead of make/gmake).

I'll keep trying to muddle around with it..

Thanks for the suggestions !

Matt