[Tellico-users] help with debugging CVS import hanging

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Mon Mar 3 15:56:32 UTC 2014

On 03/03/2014 06:40 AM, Thomas Ronayne wrote:
> Don't know if this will help or not but Slackware 64-bit 14.1 (the
> current stable release) does not include libcsv as part of the
> distribution. SlackBuilds.org, a site for additional software for
> Slackware has libcsv v. 3.0.0 that I've added to my system and run a few
> tests and don't seem to have a problem importing CSV files in Tellico
> (2.3.8) with that version.
>
> However, Sourceforge has libcsv 3.0.3. Perhaps an upgrade from 3.0.0 to
> 3.0.3 might take care of the problem?

I should've mentioned that when I started using libcsv in Tellico,
almost no one packaged it, so I copied it into the Tellico source tree.
Tellico will use that instead of any system library, I think.

Upgrading the internal copy, and also switching Tellico to use a system
installed library when available is probably a good idea. Thanks for
checking the versions. I should probably check if Debian might have done
that anyway.

Thanks,