[Tellico-users] Tellico 2.3.9 Released

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Sun Jun 22 22:11:40 UTC 2014

Tellico 2.3.9 is available. With the CSV import fix and a few others,
the update is overdue.

http://tellico-project.org/tellico-239-released
http://tellico-project.org/download

Features
* Improved GCstar import and export to handle custom GCstar fields.
* Updated TheMovieDB fetcher to API version 3.

Bug Fixes
* Fixed bug with writing link-only images in HTML exporter (Bug 330649).
* Fixed character encoding in Allocine fetcher (Bug 334527).
* Removed IMDb country choice since it's now unavailable (Bug 330641).
* Fixed CSV importer bug, causing a hang (Bug 329677, Debian Bug 729503).
* Fixed crashing bug in IMDb fetcher (Bug 330591).
* Fixed crashing bug in command-line importing (Debian Bug 729499).
* Corrected user dialog text with Google Book Search results (Bug 323475).
* Fixed error in setting modified date for entry in certain cases (Bug 326911).
* Updated IMDb fetcher for website changes (Bug 325673).

As always, it's always possible I screwed something up so let me know
if I did, thanks! Especially since it's been a while since I did a
release...