[Tellico-users] publication permission

Christopher Whittum cdwhittum at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 12:44:58 UTC 2013

Hello.  Let me apologize right off because the purpose of this email is
not to report a bug.  I am writing a book on open source educational
software (/Energize Education Through Open Source/). In a section of
this book that discusses collections management, I discuss /Tellico/.  I
would like to include a screen shot of /Tellico/, but wish to obtain the
author's permission first.  I have been unable to find a way to reach
Robby Stephenson, so this seemed to be the next best approach to take.

Thank you for your time.
--
signature

Christopher Whittum