[Tellico-users] Export for a Smart Phone

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Mon Aug 26 03:29:22 UTC 2013

Hi Matt,

Sorry for the late reply, I missed the email in my folder...

On 08/06/2013 10:04 PM, Matt S. wrote:
> Does anyone know a way to transform from the .tc to a format that is
> friendly with smart phone apps ?
 >
> Also has anyone developed a CSS for viewing the HTML on a mobile device ?

Probably similar questions, since HTML may be the best way to view it on
a mobile device. I don't know of any Tellico-specific CSS for export. I
took a shot a while back at using one of the common iPhone-type hacks
for viewing the tables, but didn't get far.

If anyone could (or has) developed such a template, I'd be happy to
distribute it with Tellico!

If you could find an app that displays CSV data, Tellico can export
that, so that could be a possibility.