[Tellico-users] One small annoyance with tellico

Bruno Cornec bruno at victoria.frmug.org
Sun Sep 30 11:01:13 UTC 2012

Hello,

Sometimes when importing CDs from FreeDB, when there are multiple discs in
the set, tellico import *all* tracks of all CDs in each CD, instead of
just taking the ones related to the current CD.

I just made again an import with the Giulio Cesare of Minkowski (3 CDs)
and got 82 tracks with text, and only the first one with duration.

Looking at it, it seems yjay yellico uses the Musicbrain entry, and not
the FreeDB one (which doesn't contain the same text BTW) to fill the
content.

Should I disable MusicBrain to avoid that ? Is it an expected behaviour
?

TIA for your advises,
Bruno.
--