[Tellico-users] Changing printing layout

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Sun May 20 22:53:16 UTC 2012

On 05/19/2012 10:39 AM, mivaho at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi Robby,
>
>> Open the Fields Editor and check if the field type is "Number". If it
>> is, it should do numeric sorting, without a need for zero padding.
>
> It is of the type "Number" so that's not it.

So you're saying when you click on the issue number column, the view is
_not_ sorted numerically? If so, that's a bug, please help me reproduce
it so I can fix it.

Or are you saying the view sorted correctly, but the printout was _not
sorted? That's a bug as well, and please help me reproduce it.

If there's a bug, please help me to reproduce it.