[Tellico-users] Error message before report creation

Dr. Boris Neubert omega at online.de
Sun May 6 10:54:36 UTC 2012

Package: tellico
Version: 2.3.5 4.8.2 (4.8.2) "release 3", openSUSE:Tumbleweed
Severity: normal
Compiler: gcc
OS: Linux-3.1.9-1.4-default (openSUSE:Tumbleweed)

Hi, I started trying Tellico out. I imported 5 books from the internet (Google Books). When creating a report, I get to error messages of the following kind:

Die Datei kann nicht gespeichert werden ? books?id=-UAHAaYHEFkC&printsec=frontcover&img=1&zoom=1&edge=curl&source=gbs_api.

File cannot be saved plus something that looks like a remainder from a http get request.

If you like to check this out I can also send you the .tc database - just tell me how.

Kind regards
Boris