[Tellico-users] Amazon no longer updating

Stephan Debelle stephan.debelle at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 21:09:14 UTC 2012

Hello,

It appears for the past week or so, the updates against Amazon, CA, FR and
US are no longer working.  I went to the school today and took a quick
peak, it would appear Amazon might have change the destination of their web
services or set up several re-directs?

PING webservices.amazon.fr (178.236.4.44) 56(84) bytes of data. << So
responds ok

Doing a CURL however indicates a re-direction from webservices.amazon.fr is
taking place re-directing to amazonaws.com which interestingly enough did
not appear to resolve in DNS from the school's system

Now from my home machine amazonaws.com re-directs to aws.amazon.com

fabc at fabc-library:~$ curl webservices.amazon.fr
<title>302 Found</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Found</h1>

Could these re-directs affect the updates?  Anyone experiencing the same
problem?  We are using Tellico v2.3 on Ubuntu.

Thanks in advance!

--
Stephan