[Tellico-users] Automatic crash report generated by DrKonqi for Tellico.

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Sun Jun 17 22:01:02 UTC 2012

On 06/16/2012 08:50 PM, Eric Van Horn wrote:
> Application: tellico (2.3.5)
> KDE Platform Version: 4.8.3 (4.8.3)
> Qt Version: 4.8.2
> Operating System: Linux 3.4.0-1.fc17.x86_64 x86_64
>
> -- Information about the crash:
> I  shut down the program.
>
> The crash can be reproduced every time.

Hi Eric,

So just by closing the application, it crashes everytime? I've not seen
anything similar yet. Can you provide other details, like what kind of
collection it is, do you have the entry editor open? If you run from the
command-line, is there anything in the output? It appears you're running
Fedora, is that correct?

Do you know if you can load debug symbols on Fedora? I'm not sure
myself. The backtrace has some good info, and debug symbols would add to
that.

Thanks for sending the email!