[Tellico-users] ID numbers

PranQster jdchoate at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 06:06:00 UTC 2012

Wow, has it been 2 years already?
I found that a simple export to xml worked fine when followed by an import
of that same xml file to a new book list. I had no editing to do at all,
just export, create new book collection, then import and select to append.
I ended up with a whole new ID scheme, starting with 1 and not 0. Everything
is now in order and numbered properly.
If you ever see this, thanks again.

John