[Tellico-users] Tellico on CENTOS6: cannot compile doc

wwp subscript at free.fr
Thu Jul 5 07:21:13 UTC 2012

Hello there,

I've been off for years, kept only one eye watching at the users ML,
but now I'm back to tellico now!

I'm now on a CENTOS6 and cannot find any binary package of tellico :-/.
Got the sources.. hmm things have changed a bit and it doesn't build
here at first glance.

First, I had the 2.3.5 sources failing on a missing klocalizeddate.h,
this header file is not part of CentOS6's KDE headers (4.3.4). Switched
back to 2.3.4, and the source code compiles OK, but only if I disable
some handbook directories by editing doc/CMakeLists.txt and commenting
out some lines.

It's failing like this:

[snip]
[ 12%] Built target et-handbook
Scanning dependencies of target pt-handbook
[ 12%] Generating index.cache.bz2
index.docbook:70: parser error : Entity 'Freek.de.Kruijf' not defined
&Freek.de.Kruijf;<othercredit role="translator"
                 ^
index.docbook:293: parser error : Entity 'vertaling.freek' not defined
&meld.fouten;&vertaling.freek;
                              ^
make[2]: *** [doc/nl/index.cache.bz2] Error 1
make[1]: *** [doc/nl/CMakeFiles/nl-handbook.dir/all] Error 2
[ 13%] Built target pt-handbook
make: *** [all] Error 2

Does anybody have a clue of what's failing and how to fix it?

Regards,

--
wwp