[Tellico-users] Column display issue

Regis Boudin regis at boudin.name
Mon Jan 23 21:28:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

Sorry, your mail got somehow put in the wrong folder.

On Mon, 2012-01-16 at 07:34 -0500, Stephan Debelle wrote:
> Regis,
>
> I had found Tellico v 2.3.1 as a Deb package and configured my source
> to use:
>
> deb http://archive.getdeb.net/ubuntu/ lucid-getdeb apps

To be honest, I didn't even know about this.

> It works just fine on Ubuntu but just had to install the LibYaz
> library manually which is available here:
>
> http://packages.ubuntu.com/lucid/i386/libyaz3/download
>
> Will the updated version 2.3.5 be available from the same source?

No idea, I'm absolutely not related to this website. They haven't
updated the package since September 2010, and haven't synced with my
packages for over 2 years.

I used to provide backports for Debian and Ubuntu, but my Internet
access hasn't allowed me to do so for a while. I'm living in a hotel at
the moment ; but as soon as I find myself a home and a decent Internet
connection, I'll try and put that back in place.

And for people wondering, I'm waiting for KDE >= 4.7 to hit unstable
before I upload Tellico 2.3.5. Unfortunately, there are a couple of
other transitions going on at the moment, so I have to wait.

Regis