[Tellico-users] Tellico 2.3.5 Released

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Mon Jan 16 01:41:15 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

Tellico 2.3.5 is available with the following updates:

* Added Amazon.com data sources for China, Spain, and Italy.
* Added filter rules for dates before and after.
* Updated GCstar exporter to include images.
* Updated Discogs fetcher to use API v2.
* Updated Wine.com fetcher to use API v2.
* Updated fetcher for Allocine.fr.
* Fixed bug that always showed checkmark for boolean field values (Bug 283444).
* Fixed importing of multi-line notes from Alexandria (Bug 289022).
* Fixed bug with merging entries (Bug 289346).
* Fixed bug with Cancel not working in the Entry Merge dialog.
* Fixed broken script for searching Dark Horse Comics.
* Fixed a crashing bug when using the scanner dialog.
* Improved support for importing movies and music from Delicious Library.

Thanks to everyone for reporting the bugs. The announcement is at
http://tellico-project.org/tellico-235-released
You can download it from http://tellico-project.org/files/tellico-2.3.5.tar.bz2

As always, I hope I didn't mess anything up too badly. Back up your
data files regularly. Let me know what breaks! :)

Thanks,