[Tellico-users] How to use a web-cam to scan ISBN bar-code?

Stefan Hennig stefan.hennig at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 05:03:27 UTC 2012

Robby, Stephen,

Thank you both for your helpful comments. After some very, very mediocre
results when trying to use my Android phone's cam to scan some barcodes
I have just ordered a hand-held scanner as Stephen suggested.

Nonetheless, I will try to recompile the package and see if the web-cam
will work as a fallback solution on the road.

CU,
  Stefan