[Tellico-users] Tri-Column report does not show images

Chris Leyon cleyon at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 04:32:38 UTC 2011

I'm experiencing a bug when I generate a Tri-Column report for my
Videos collection: the output does not show any images.  What does
appear is an empty rectangular box with a grey "broken link"-looking
symbol in the upper left corner.  The sizes/ratios of the various
boxes vary slightly, I'd guess in proportion to the underlying
full-sized image.  In other respects, the report appears normal: it
includes the title, year, director, text, etc as it should.

Images *are* correctly displayed in all other aspects of the program.
In particular, the "Image List" report and the Entry View and editor
are all fine.

I'm running Tellico 2.3.3 on Arch Linux (64 bit), using KDE
Development Platform 4.7.1.

Chris