[Tellico-users] Tellico 2.3.4 Released

Bruno Cornec bruno at victoria.frmug.org
Sat Oct 1 10:10:41 UTC 2011

Hello Robby,

On Sunday 25 September 2011, Robby Stephenson wrote:
> I just released Tellico 2.3.4. Since this is the first release I've
> made from git, please let me know if there are packaging issues, or if
> I just missed something. Thanks!
>
> http://tellico-project.org/tellico-234-released

Thanks for this. I think there is a regression in that version. In the
table given by tellico (for my CDs) I have a boolean filed which i
alwyas given as true, whereas there are true/false values.

I have also noted an annoying aspect for me: I organize precisely the
fields I want to display in that table (order, choice, size), and vry
frequently, it's completely reset by tellico. Generally, each time I
change of .tc file, using a different display for the table, the new one
loaded tend to use the one of the previous. But I'm not sure it's
systematic. However, very frequently, that info is scrambbled. Would it
be possible to store it in the tc file e.g ? Would also allow to use the
save feature when you modify the display, even without changing content
(which is not done at the moment).

Anyway, many thanks for your work. (I'm working on pushing that version
to Mandriva/Mageia).

Greetings,
Bruno.
--