[Tellico-users] Re: Tellico crashes importing .csv data

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Sun May 1 23:08:11 UTC 2011

Hi Martino,

On Saturday 30 April 2011, Martino Bicego wrote:
> Application: tellico (2.3.3)
> KDE Platform Version: 4.6.2 (4.6.2)
> Qt Version: 4.7.2
>
> -- Information about the crash:
> I was trying to import data from a .csv file.
>
> The crash can be reproduced every time.

Thanks for sending the crash report. Unfortunately, the version of Tellico
that you're using was not compiled with debugging support, so it's difficult
to figure out what the problem in Tellico might be.

Can you describe the steps you're taking to import the csv file and when the
crash actually happens? Are you able to send me the CSV file privately?

Thanks,