[Tellico-users] Re: Problem exporting to html

Josep josep2006 at ya.com
Tue Mar 29 22:55:58 UTC 2011

El Dimecres 2011-03-30 00:17:34 Alexander Fischer va escriure:

> Hi Josep,
>
> the html does not contain any width definitions ([min/max-]width) and the
> table looks ok when opening it with Firefox 4, Chrome 10 or Opera 11.
> Because that I don't think this is a problem related to Tellico. Maybe you
> can grab a screenshot to show the problem or think about other changes in
> your blog's style definitions that cause the changed behavior.
>
> alex

The table looks very well, but if you click on the title of the films, you can
go directly to the post to my blog, wich is the function pursued.

If you go to the index of my blog  (see link beelow, at the signature) you can
see last table running ok. Now, i can't upgrade the index because hyperlinks
are wrong, as in the example send.

Thanks.

--

Salutacions,