[Tellico-users] Re: Automatic crash report generated by DrKonqi for Tellico.

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Thu Mar 17 05:05:41 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 16 March 2011, you wrote:
> To reproduce:
> - open database
> - double-click on a film title
> - i.e. change field with stars called “Gesamteindr.”
> - click “Save“
> -> Crash.
> Another log is appended.

Thanks for sending the data file and the additional crash log. It doesn't
crash for me using your file, so I'm still missing something. I'll poke
around some more and try to (blindly) put some crash guard in the code to
see if I can prevent the crash.

Couple more questionns, if you don't mind. What field are you using for
grouping? In other words, which field is being used to group the entries in
the left tree view? And does that field have any auto-formatting turned on?

Thanks,