[Tellico-users] Tellico Namespace Errors When Searching the Z39.50 ADS Server

Nathan Clarke N.Clarke at curtin.edu.au
Thu Jan 13 07:16:14 UTC 2011

Hi,

In Tellico's data source properties, I added a new Z39.50 data source
for the ADS Astronomy Database (hosted on z3950.adsabs.harvard.edu).
However, when I attempt to perform a search (using key words that I know
are in the ADS data base), I get no results, and in the shell (from
where I launched Tellico) I see lots of error messages of the form below:

namespace error : Namespace prefix dc on description is not defined
n>http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2011AAS...21714304M</dc:relation><dc:description

I am no XML expert, but this appears to be some sort of XML namespace issue.

Can you offer any advice on this?  Is there any way that I can fix it?

Cheers,
Nathan Clarke