[Tellico-users] Re: data source for amazon.it

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Sat Jan 1 15:23:20 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the heads-up, I didn't know about the new Amazon site. So far, it
doesn't look like it has been added to the API availability by Amazon, but
as soon as it is, I will add the capability to Tellico. It will require
recompiling, since there will be code changes in the fetch/amazonfetcher.cpp
file.

Robby