[Tellico-users] Re: barcode compilation issue

Regis Boudin regis at boudin.name
Sat Feb 26 13:57:48 UTC 2011

Hi Robby,

On Fri, 2011-02-25 at 22:30 -0800, Robby Stephenson wrote:
> On Friday 25 February 2011, Robby Stephenson wrote:
> > I guess if I were smart, I'd figure out cmake
> > magic to check for kernel < 2.6.38 or libv4l >= 0.8 and include the
> > appropriate headers, rather than hard-coding the libv4l version check
> > only.
>
> Here's a small patch that adds some contorted cmake logic. Regis, could you
> test this?  Does it look right to you?

It looks good to me. Well, for some values of good, the logic in
CMakeList is becoming awful, it would almost warrant moving this section
into a separated file.

It looks happy on my machine with your patch, so I would say go for it.
I will try to see if I can convert the whole thing to v4l2, though, it
would make things easier for everyone.

Regis