[Tellico-users] The ISBN field is suddenly populating with the ISBN-10 instead of the ISBN-13

Dave Jury djury at hcbell.com
Sat Dec 3 16:53:14 UTC 2011

I have just noticed that sometime since 8 November Tellico is now
populating the ISBN-10 in the ISBN field, whereas previously it had
put in the ISBN-13.

Is there any way I could add a new field and get both numbers? I
suppose I could calculate the ISBN-13 from the ISBN-10 but I'm not
sure how to go about it.

By the way, I'm using an older version as I can't get 2.3.4 to install
on Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric. I would dearly love to upgrade so I could
access Google Book Search - do you know if it's possible?

Thanks for a great piece of software, and regards,

Dave.